Friday, March 05, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award, aka chain mail for blogs :)



Thanks to Tales from the Crib for the Beautiful Blog Award:

The rules for accepting this award are:
1) post a thank you and the link to the person that gave you the award.
Thank you Tales from the Crib, I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pics!

2) pass this award onto five bloggers you have recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic!
i don't know 5, how about these: plaws blog; Magee Baby Blog; Bizzeepierces Blog; Chris' Blog
3) contact those blogs to notify them that they have won!
ok
4) state seven tidbits of information about yourself.
1. I'm happy to have drawn the long end of the stick and get to stay home and watch tv with Little Bit, instead of go to soccer practice in the "cold" 50 degree weather tonight. Jammies here I come!!!


2. I am happy to live so very close to soooo many restaurants and to get to go out for supper so often!


3. I think whomever created the DVR/TIVO or whatever you want to call it, is a wonderful person and should be properly thanked.


4. I think Fridays are the best day of the week, simply because so many people seem so much happier on Fridays.


5. Fire is good.


6. My bottom is somehow magicly attached to my phone, because everytime i sit down it rings.


7. Tomorrow morning I'm going to my first of the year Spring Craft festival and I'm just giddy over it.


1 comment:

veterankindergartenteacher said...

I love the one about your bottom being attached to the phone. That is so true!!!

 MageeBaby