Heard about you from your sister's blog and just wanted to wish you an early Happy Birthday! You have a wonderful family and I hope you enjoy another fantastic year with them!
Oh and PS...I'm addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper too..someday's regular, somedays cherry. It hasn't helped me loose weight either, but I'm hoping it's helping me not get fatter!
1. I like peanut butter only before 6 p.m.
2. I daydream so much I never get anything done.
3. I have an addiction to diet dr. pepper.
4. Dt. Dr. Pepper has not helped me loose any weight.
5. I complain about wanting to loose weight, but I never do anything about it, because actually I don't really care.
6. Camebeart cheese is my favorite.
7. I misspelled camebeart, but I'm too lazy to use spell check.
8. I listen to Christmas music all year long.
9. I hide my listening to Christmas music all year long. That's one of my secrets.
10. I don't really have many secrets. People just think I do.
11. I'll be pretty much anybody's friend. I like having friends.
12. I don't really care if you don't want to be my friend. I've got enough.
13. I'm not too lazy to persue my dreams. I'm too chicken.
14. I live for two things in life...Big Kid and Little Bit.
15. I own a white convertible, that I love.
16. I love M more than everything I own.
17. People usually have to tell me the obvious.
18. My sister matches my clothes for me.
19. I have only purchase 5 items of clothes in my closet. The rest were hand-me-downs.
20. I've got a great family that I love.
5 comments:
Dean just needs a st on his shirt for Super Texan!!!! Love the videos. Miss you all-
Aunt Chelle and Uncle Saint
Heard about you from your sister's blog and just wanted to wish you an early Happy Birthday! You have a wonderful family and I hope you enjoy another fantastic year with them!
Oh and PS...I'm addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper too..someday's regular, somedays cherry. It hasn't helped me loose weight either, but I'm hoping it's helping me not get fatter!
Hey! Hope your weeks gone great! I forgot to wear green yesterday and no one pinched me. :( LOL
Found you through your sister's blog. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
Post a Comment