*warning...this story...not for the faint of heart*
If your car smells like puke and even your 9 year old daughter says it smells like puke, then it's time to get the car cleaned. But, before I take it to the professionals today, I cleaned it out this morning. And WHOA! I found the culprit. Hello, what used to be...sack of block of cheese and container of mozzarella balls floating in juice. Today it was more like sack of puke. Holy cow, that was hard to pick up and throw away. I think I'll keep my windows down today and let the car air out before going to the car wash. I don't care if it's an 80% chance of rain.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
if it rains you don't have to take the car to the carwash....silver lining in everything...
Post a Comment