Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Are You Ready for some Monday Night Football?

Are You Ready for some Monday Night Football?

We are. 7th Grade Monday Night Football Games to be exact.

Big Kid is going to be a receiver, or I think that's what he said he wants to be.  He got his equipment tonight.  And it was HOT out there.  When we pulled up to the field house it was reading 109 on the car themometer.  I feel bad for the coaches and volunteers that were out there handing everything out.  It took us around 3 mere hours to get through the line and try it all out. 

Big Kid didn't get shoulder pads or jersey, so we don't know his number yet. But, we'll let everyone know his number when we get it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's to lucky number 13...my old basketball number. Uncle Favorite's football jersey was 38..

TheSmellyArmpit said...

exciting!!! :) I was #14 on basketball team. That's a good one too. :)

 MageeBaby