You are not helping any. I was so very excited when I read the 7th grade football rules, that your hair could not touch your collar or be in your eyes and must be cut. I excitedly pointed out to my son this in the rules of conduct. I proudly put the pen in his hand for him to sign the code of conduct that mentioned he would have to cut his hair. He agreed and signed that "legal document." It was a long hot line to get football equipment and paperwork, but worth every sweaty drop because you were telling my son that he had to cut his hair. That is, until he actually talked with you. And then you balked and told him "Your hair is fine. You don't have to get it cut." WHAT! I'm really rethinking this whole football thing. Stand your ground. Fight for what you believe in. Don't get your moms hopes up and then bring them crashing down. Alas, now my kid will end up having hair like Polamalu's.
ahahahahahaha-cb


1 comment:
Oh how I love you and this funny funny picture!
Post a Comment